Vegas oddsmakers see it and asked if they

Tutaj możemy się przedstawić
Posty: 337
Rejestracja: 27 mar 2018, 8:25

Vegas oddsmakers see it and asked if they

Postautor: zhangzk 03 sty 2020, 4:14

Viva Las Vegas!The NFL draft is heading to Las Vegas for 2020 Bo Jackson Jersey White ,聽almost certainly before the聽Raiders聽do.The league announced Wednesday at an owners meeting that the city where the Raiders will begin play in September 2020 will host the draft that April.“The NFL Draft is one of the most-anticipated events of the year and we are excited to take it to Las Vegas,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a statement. “We look forward to working with the Raiders, Las Vegas officials and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority to create an unforgettable week-long celebration of football for our fans, the incoming prospects and partners.”The NFL began to bring the draft to different cities in 2015, when it was in Chicago. It was held there in 2016, too, then went to Philadelphia in 2017. Last April, the聽Cowboys聽hosted it in their stadium in Arlington, Texas, and next year it will be in Nashville.“The Raiders are very excited for Las Vegas and are proud to help host the 2020 NFL Draft,” Raiders owner Mark Davis said. “Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world and will provide a tremendous experience for the NFL and its fans.”The 2018 NFL Draft set a record as the highest-rated and most-watched Draft ever, eclipsing the previous record set in 2014.鈥淲e鈥檙e thrilled to be selected for this special event and cannot wait to show the NFL and the world a true Las Vegas experience for the draft,鈥?said Steve Hill , president and CEO of the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA). 鈥淭he eyes of football fans from around the world will be on Las Vegas in 2020, and our resort partners on the Las Vegas Strip will ensure the draft is as entertaining as our destination.鈥滱pril 23-25 will be the dates for the Las Vegas draft, which the league said will be held on and around the Strip. Give the fans a number of expected wins and you can bet they will pick the over. They may not put money on it, but their optimism knows no rival. To test this, SB Nation put out FanPulse surveys to..." Raider Nation actually surprisingly grounded about over/under on Raiders win total for 2019New,106commentsPDTGive the fans a number of expected wins and you can bet they will pick the over. They may not put money on it, but their optimism knows no rival. To test this, SB Nation put out FanPulse surveys to fans of all 32 NFL teams with the over/under as thought their team would go over, under, or push.The results showed that few teams’ fans are more realistic and/or grounded about their team’s outlook this season than Raider Nation.Don’t get me wrong, they were still strongly for the over — 72% of you said the Raiders would do better than the 6-win mark — but that is about as grounded as fans get.As for the other 28% of Raiders fans; 21% say push and 7% picked the under.Only seven teams’ fans had a lower percentage on the over than the Raiders. Only three of those had the line of 6 wins or fewer — the Cardinals (5), Giants (6), and Dolphins (5). Not surprisingly Derek Carr Jersey White , all three made major quarterback additions during the draft.The other two teams to make QB changes in the first two rounds of the draft were Washington (Dwayne Haskins) and Denver (Drew Lock). Washington fans have them at 85% over the 6.5-point win total, while the notoriously delusional Broncos fanbase sits at 86% over the 7-win mark — easily the highest expectations of any team to pick up a quarterback in the first two rounds. For some perspective here, 11 teams’ fans are at 90% or higher picking the over and 17 have are at 80% or more. Only two teams’ fans have less than 50% on the over — the Giants (48%) and Dolphins (31%).Back in early April, when these lines first came out, I put out a piece detailing reasons both to bet the over and the under and asked readers to choose over, under, or push. The results were a little bit more on the over than the recent FanPulse, but still not unrealistic.At 79% for the over, that would still have Raiders fans in the bottom half of fans in the FanPulse survey. Call it cautiously optimistic. If you’d like to take part in future FanPulse surveys, you can opt in here.

Wróć do „Moja historia”

Kto jest online

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Obecnie na forum nie ma żadnego zarejestrowanego użytkownika i 22 gości