Buccaneers-Bears All-22: Is Tampa Bay blitzing enough?

Tutaj możemy się przedstawić
zhangzk

Buccaneers-Bears All-22: Is Tampa Bay blitzing enough?

Postautor: zhangzk 04 mar 2019, 7:43

The Crow’s Nest: Mic’d up http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/jameis-winston-jersey , defensive records, and more Mike Smith Mic'd Up: Best of the Bucs' First Four Games - Buccaneers.comRelive the best Mic'd Up moments throughout the first quarter of the season. Should Mike Smith be fired?“I’ve been in the league for nine years and never got beat like that. Never, ever got beat like that.” — Bucs defensive end Jason Pierre-PaulTampa Bay quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick saw his magic run out - ESPNFor three short weeks, Ryan Fitzpatrick was unstoppable, and so were the Bucs. But now that the spell has lifted, what happens to the player -- and his team?More Dubious Defensive Records - JoeBucsFan.comGenerally Authentic Peyton Barber Jersey , teams that give up wads of points at the end of the year either have a very rough record and have coaching housecleanings."I Don't Think They'll Win Any More Games Than They Will With Fitzpatrick" - JoeBucsFan.comLikely the busiest national NFL analyst in the game is a very astute Ivy League grad who played seven years in the NFL.What would you change about the Buccaneers jerseys? When the Buccaneers unveiled their latest uniform design, it was immediately welcomed with, well, criticism. From the font used for the numbers to the pewter on the shoulders, many fans (and media) have not welcomed the change. Personally, I don’t have an issue with them. I remember attending the joint press conferencesfor Josh McCown and Anthony Collins when they signed back in 2014 after the unveiling of the new look. My first thought was Authentic Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , “I can dig ‘em.” But many still feel “meh” at best. Just take a look at the responses so far by clicking on the below tweet.You can include artists as critics as well. Nate James, who worked with Nike’s Air Force 1 campaign, spoke with SB Nation about the designs of some of NFL team’s jerseys. And of course, he talked about the Bucs’ look.Of all the things the Bucs’ uniform has going on, I feel the logo on the helmet is fantastic and the best part of their whole ensemble.But anyways, with this being theme week for SB Nation http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/mike-evans-jersey , we are talking anything about team’s uniforms. So for this edition of theme week, we ask you, what would you change about the Bucs’ jerseys?Have a vote below and chime in in the comments below.

Wróć do „Moja historia”